Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Chaos That Inhabits My Mind

Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Hi all,

If you read my previous post, you would have noticed that I said that I had Lee's story all mapped out for Kiale Touch. Well, I lied!!! There I said it and you know what? I don't accept your judgement of me.

*Sigh*

Okay enough with the theatrics. I lied about lying. I did have everything all mapped out but now that I've started typing, it doesn't seem to flow like I want it to. Dammit!

*Deep breath. Trying not to hurt anyone*

Lolz. Well, I'm certainly feeling dramatic tonight.

But on a serious note. It is frustrating but what can you do? Guess, it's back to the story board for me.

Bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review