Thursday 27 October 2011

Love is…..

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, October 27, 2011
Here's a short poem. Enjoy!!


Love is…..
The way you say the sweetest things to make me feel alright
Love is…..
The way you can make me smile with a glance when no one else can
Love is…..
The way my heart sighs when you enter a room
Love is…..
Every day that I have with you and the anticipation of tomorrow with you
Love is…..
The feeling that I feel this and every year with you
Love is…..
The hope of many more years with you
Love is…..
The way you love me
Love is…..
The way I love you
Love is…..
You and me, together for as long as we live
Love is…..
Having you reside in my heart and being forever alive in yours


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review