Thursday 27 October 2011

When You Found Me

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, October 27, 2011
This is something I just scribbled on a boring Sunday afternoon. Enjoy!!!
   
Drowning, suffocated by all the hypocracy of this self-destructive world. I thank God for the day you found me. In your arms, the nightmare of alarm clocks, deadlines and self-righteous dictators melt away into a deep blue sea of comfort and love. The bottomless waters of your love wash away the pollution of the mold that society dictates I should be.it cleanses this soul that bleeds while wars rage, forests are destroyed, children are abused, starved of the true, lasting affection that I have found with you. 

The day you found me, you gently coaxed the smile that was buried beneath the rubble back to the surface. You showed me the brighter side of this cold, uncaring world. You showed me the relief that the crimson sunset brings, how tears wash away the pressures of the day. That tears are not a sign of weakness but of strength. That day and every other day after, you reminded me how much little things make a difference; spending time with the ones you love, learning something new, savoring your favorite ice-cream cone, the comfort of a warm blanket on a cold night.

The day you found me, you helped me come to realization of my self-worth and love. You forced me to see the vast treasures of this world through unsullied eyes. I realized my capacity to love and be loved and even with disappointments, past, present and future, I know that I can be me, unique and beautiful, in the face of all this uncertainty.

For that day, today and tomorrow, I love you as I know you love me. I will always be here for you as you have been for me. For the days when you think you are not strong enough and cannot survive, come to the arms of the one you love and loves you. Smile and remember the day I found you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review