Tuesday 27 March 2012

Love Letter To Me

Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So….
I was bored and decided to do something instead of mope and stuff my face.
Therefore naturally there was a Google search involved! And I found an interesting suggestion- Writing a Love Letter to Myself.
I had never considered doing something like that but I figured why not? I have nothing better to do. So I present to you a love letter written to me by me.

Dear Fantastically Fabulous Me,
Let’s begin with the undeniable truth. I love you!!! Now and for always, you are my first and last love.
I realize that I may be a little hard on you sometimes but it’s only because you need that little kick in the butt to get moving once in a while. That being said, stop being so hard on yourself. Stop. Breathe. Take the day in because it just might pass you by.
When you’re feeling down, don’t fret. Hold your chin up, grit your teeth through the bull dished your way, smile at the hypocrites that try to stand in your way and don’t forget to say thank you to the ones that gave you a helping hand.
When you forget all the little things that make you special I’ll remind you. A phenomenal mom. The daughter and sister that went above and beyond. A respectful neighbor and friend. A lover that curls toes.
Even though you ate that entire bag of cookies in one go, you are still one hotttt mama!!! Every one of those life marks tell a story that encompasses the splendor that is you. And if anyone says different, give them the mental finger, put a little extra oomph in your hips and let them watch that beautiful ass as you walk away.
Life is full of trials and when you feel like shouting, “Why me?”, remember that the you you are today is a product of your past and you are pretty damn great!!!
Yours Truly,
Nacomy Blue.

Writing this made me realize that I take myself for granted sometimes. I think we all do sometimes. So I dedicate this post to celebrating what makes you and me special!

Don’t forget to comment. What makes you one of a kind?

'Til next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review