Monday 26 March 2012

Sexy Love

Posted by Unknown at Monday, March 26, 2012

Its been a while (not to steal Staind's title) that I've shared a poem with you guys so today I decided why not.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this but I hope you enjoy!!

 

Sexy Love


You step into the room
All eyes on you
Your scent wraps around me
Sinful and decadent.

You lips tip ever so slightly
A secret smile
And mine answers.

Last night
Not a distant memory
Tonight
I tingle in anticipation.

The way you wrap your hair
Roll down those thigh highs
Ever so slowly
The way you lick those cherry lips
Slowly,
I shudder
Pings of delight scotching my spine.

What you want,
What you need
Clear
With that look I know so well.

My heart pounds
My loins melt
Truly sexy, my lover
Lovely
My sexy love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review