Sunday 31 July 2011

Space Bound-Eminem

Posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 31, 2011
Hey again everyone!
Okay, this is basically a ramble but I wanted to share. LOL
Anyway, this is a song called Space Bound by Eminem on his album, Recovery. It's basically about this guy who is head over heels in love with his girlfriend but she's just stringing him along, cheating on him. In the end, he completely loses it. Very sad, really. Here's a clip of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o&ob=av3e

What caught me about this video is the fact that women (most, really) complain that men are dogs and when a good guy comes along, some woman breaks his heart and ruins him for someone else who is genuinely interested.

It just seems ironic to me. We complain that there are no good men left, find a good one, then convert him to just another dog by breaking his heart. So, that makes me wonder, are we the ones creating the "dogs"? I know logically that there are some really bad, womanising assholes running around hurting good women but there seems to be a high number of woman doing the same thing to good men. Have women become so jaded that we now act like the female equivalent of a dog?

I always had the philosophy  that if you're no longer interested in someone, it would be way kinder to break it off with them before moving on to the next best thing, man or woman. I would prefer that to being cheated on. You know, do onto others as you would like them to do onto you...

I was fortunate to find a good guy early on in my life and I have never suffered any real heartbreak in the romance department but I always hear all these stories about guys who go dumped or cheated on for whatever reason and it scares me becuase I have a son and I don't want in to grow up in a world where woman are bitter and men are resentful.

So, women please take care of the good guys!
Let me know what you think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review