Monday 1 August 2011

Rainy Day Drink

Posted by Unknown at Monday, August 01, 2011
Hi all!!

Its been a rainy day. A tropical wave has sent a few thunderstorms my way but I am in no way disappointed. I love a rainy day. Makes me wanna stuggle underneath a warm blanket and watch a chick flick or read a good book. And drink a warm cup of cocoa tea. So I decided to share my recipe with you'll.

If anyone tries it, let me know how it turns out.:-)

This is cocoa stick.
Cocoa Tea Recipe
Ingredient List
½ cup of grated cocoa stick
2 cups of water
1 cup of milk
Sugar to sweeten
½ teaspoon Vanilla
Bay leaf
Cinnamon and nutmeg
1 table spoon of flour

Method
Boil water with cinnamon, nutmeg and bay leaf for 15 minutes on medium heat.
Add the cocoa and let boil for 10 minutes.
All the milk and boil on low heat.
Sweeten to taste.
Spoon a small amount of cocoa mixture into a small bowl and add flour, stirring to combine thoroughly.
Add flour mixture to cocoa mixture and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
Add vanilla and serve.

Serves 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review