Thursday 29 September 2011

News!!!!

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, September 29, 2011
Hi all...
So.... A lot has been going on.

Currently editing Dreaming with Ralden, book one of the Kiale Sons Series. It has been going a little slow with everything else I've been up too.

Also Annoucing the opening od my two store.
First, there is my book store, N.B. Book Store. As the name says, N.B. Book Store has a wide variety of books for all ages and catering to all genres.

And secondly, my customized gift store, N.B. Creations. Follow the link. N. B. Creations has  a variety to choose. From tees, to tote, to keepsake boxes, jewlery and much more. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Also don't forget to get your copy of Neil's Fire on Amazon.com.

That is all for now. Talk to you guys later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review