Tuesday 27 September 2011

Writing Update

Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Hi guys.
I have been working on my new Series (and first ever), the Kiale Sons, pronounced key ale.

This has been very exciting for me since this is my first paranormal romance. It is a three part series. I don’t want to give anyway anything yet but there are vampires and angels and not the “normal” kind! Does that make sense?

Anyway…

Book one, entitled Dreaming With Ralden has been in the works and the first draft has been completed. Yay!

Now for the most tedious part; editing. I don’t know why but I don’t like editing although I get pretty caught up in it once I start (starting is the hardest part). I should be done by the end of October. Wisk me luck.

Don't foget to check out Neil's Fire. Click here.
To read excerpt, click here.

I got a surprise for you guys. Look for following post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review