Thursday 22 September 2011

Rainy Day Blues... Maybe.

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, September 22, 2011
Hi y'all...

Today's weather is a far cry from the heat of the last few days.






But I'm not complaining. I actually love rainy days. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside if that makes sense.

There's another tropical system over the Atlantic, tropical storm Ophelia.

Forecasters seem to think it won't cause much damage so I'm happy. St. Lucia can't take another hit especially since hurricane Tomas last year. I'm sure most of the US and the Caribbean think the same.

More exciting news. It's my son's birthdat today. My little pookie (sure he won't appreciate that name in a few years) is one year old. I can't believe a whole year has gone by although his birthday actually starts at 4:45 pm (time he was born). I thought motherhood would be a little scarier (well, a lot more) but I love my little man so much that nothing else matters. Awww. (who gives themself's an awww-me, apparently).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review