Thursday 10 May 2012

Fantasy Man

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, May 10, 2012

Are you a pirate?
The rough timbre of your voice
Ah, send arrows straight to my core
Spread and ready, matey.

Are you a vampire?
My blood awaits
Ever ready for your supernatural domination
I surrender to thy.

Are you a not-so white knight?
Your mighty sword
I’m ready to stroke should there be need.

Are you my sexy geek?
Knowledge to my make my sex pout and nipples implore your wisdom
Your brain stirs my intellect and, uh, other more primitive areas.

Are you a powerful Dom?
Whips and chains your pleasure?
Leather a delight in our bedroom sport.

Whoever you may be
As long as my average Joe sleeps beside me
My adventurous lust assuaged
Your mighty, err, stead well pleasured.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review