Thursday 10 May 2012

Kiale Dream Cover and Release Date

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, May 10, 2012
Dum, da, da, dum.....
I know this is a very bad imitation of a drum.



I absolutely love, love, love it. What do you think?
Writing Kiale Dream has been a learning experience for me, I've pour a lot of blood and sweat into making it what it is today and hope it's all the better for it. While I would love to say that this was a solo effort because I am just that awesome, (lol) I had help along the way. Thank you to my family and all the staff at Red Sage, especially my editor,  Ms.Shannon.

Kiale Dream will be released on June 1st, 2012.

Thanks for your love and support so far!

'Til next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nacomy's Romance Corner Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review